Silverlight Powered Blog
Read the full overview at http://JustinAngel.net/SilverlightWeblogFeaturesOverview
What's included in the package?
- Silverlight UI
- Posting from Windows Live Writer
- Hierarchical Categories
- Hierarchical Comments
- RSS 2.0 and Atom 1.0 Feeds
- Including individualized Category RSS Feeds.
- Twitter Integration
- Twitter widget that shows latest tweets from user
- "Tweet This" link at the end of every blog post
- User Friendly URLs / Permlinks
- Single and Multi-user Support
- Macros transform free text into Visual Elements.
- SimpleVideo Macro - renders out a Video player
- XAP Macro - loads an external xap and shows the root visual
- XAML Macro - renders out XAML into the blog post UI
- Robots.txt and Sitemap support for web crawlers
- All blog posts are rendered out to support search engine
- Deep Linking Support
- Google Analytics Support
- Back office management
- Custom Splash Screen
- Custom "Get Silverlight" screen
- Personalized Widgets
- All defaults widgets, services and layout can be easily replaced.
- Full Source Code
Extensibility Future Blog Posts
- Creating a new Silverlight Blog Widget
- Creating a new silverlight blog Macro
- Changing the default Layout Manager
- Changing the SideBar layout
- Project owner and Coding: Justin-Josef Angel
- Beta Testers: Scott Hanselman, Rob Eisenberg, Velvárt, András, Yasser Makram, Rui Marinho, Ian Smith, Juan Puebla, Mark Woodhall and Jim Wightman.